Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Walgreens trip

Just came back from Walgreen and spent a total of $6.21 out of pocket and got 2 Gallons of Milk, 1 Dozen Eggs and 2 tubes of Colgate total toothpaste.
I always try to get things free when I have to spend the money on things like Milk and Eggs that I almost never have coupons for. So Today I was able to get Toothpaste!
I first purchased the toothpaste for $3.49 per tube. I had a $1.00 off coupon for each. Total for each Tube came to $2.72 with tax. When reciept printed it gave back $3.50 in register rewards per tube. (you must buy them in seperate transactions to recieve all register rewards). This gave me back a total of $7.00. I then purchased the milk and eggs with the Register Rewards plus 77 cents! And that is how you work the Walgreens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment